We hope this correspondence finds you well!
We writing to inform you that Crosslin has a plan in place to mitigate any potential business interruption of service for our clients during a pandemic event. During this unpredictable time, we want to take necessary precautions as advised by the CDC to keep us all safe as well as prevent the spread of the virus. Safety is a top priority at Crosslin.
As such, we want to let you know of steps we are taking to keep both of us safe while continuing to meet your needs.
- Planning for unexpected circumstances is part of our plan. Over the past couple of years, Crosslin has heavily invested in cloud-based, integrated technology platforms to both communicate internally and with you as well as complete our work. This affords us the opportunity to work completely remote, if necessary.
- We are carefully evaluating all air travel for the next several weeks and canceling trips deemed nonessential. This is taken on a case by case basis and will be discussed with you ahead of time if we deem it necessary for each other’s safety.
- Crosslin’s team has long been recognized for our quality, timely service to our clients. In most cases, we will continue to visit with you as we have always done. With that in mind, if one of your team members becomes ill, we ask that you let us know of the situation so that our team members can avoid those particular areas of your office.
- Correspondingly, following CDC guidelines, we have asked our team members not to shake your hand out of caution for you and our team member.
- We encourage you to also follow CDC guidelines which can be found at this link: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html.
We are always thinking about how we can help our clients, especially in unprecedented times like this. We are pleased to announce that we are offering our clients our video conferencing software Online Meeting free of charge until our software vendor ends the complimentary service. If you do not already have a videoconferencing tool and temporarily need one, this is an effective way to communicate while working remotely should it be necessary. Additional information on this solution can be found here. Please contact us if you are interested or have any questions.
We will continue to monitor the coronavirus situation. In the meantime, if you have any questions, please let us know. We are happy to help you. Thank you for your trust in our team.
Your Crosslin Team